Solar One is establishing the Renewable Leaders Council (RLC) membership group of early to mid-level professionals (from 21-40 + years old) who are interested in or involved with clean energy, environmental protection and justice, and climate resiliency.
Members of the RLC will:
- Learn about and support the mission of a leading clean energy and environmentally focused organization in delivering on the ground, transformative services that are fostering the clean energy transition in the largest city in the United States
- Receive unique professional development, mentorship, and educational opportunities:
- Hear from leaders who work in clean energy generation, public utility distribution, real estate, engineering, policy, law, and finance, among others
- Join informative dialogues on topics including distributed energy resources and environmental education
- Participate in unique educational and social events
- Cultivate relationships with emerging clean energy leaders and other like-minded individuals to expand their professional networks
- Get involved in fundraising and donor cultivation
- Be featured as an up and coming leader on Solar One’s website
Renewable Leaders Council membership will be $75/year with a student membership at $50/year.
Recruitment for participation in the Solar One Renewable Leaders Council will be focused on diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, culture, thought and geography within the NYC metro area, as well as a range of viewpoints, backgrounds, skills, experience, and expertise.
Interested? Fill out the form below for general information.